12u pitching cleat suggestion

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

ArkFastpitch

Dont' I know you?
Sep 20, 2013
Can anyone suggest a good light weight and durable molded cleat? DD has been wearing Tanel Rev D's for a few seasons and is now complaining about how heavy they are compared to her "el cheapo" practice cleats.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
My 12U DD wears Ringors. When we first got them I thought wow these are heavy ! She loves them and won't wear anything else, even her older Mizunos at practice. About the Mizunos, left cleat looks new. Right cleat, the toe has a big hole in it. When I ordered
her Ringors the lady I spoke with said my DD would out grow them before she wore them out and I believe her now ! I'm surprised
I don't see more catchers wearing them for their toe protection. She wears the Diamond Dynasty model.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Ringors with the pitching toe is the best cleat available for a pitcher. Yes, they are a little heavier than other cleats, but heavy = durable. Unless your DD is a lefty slapper who runs a sub 2.8 second home to first, buy the Ringors and thank me later.

Jan 31, 2014
North Carolina
DD has used Tanel Rev-D also, and has liked them. They wear well with the pitchers toe. We have talked about Ringors next time around. Has any one used both who can offer a direct, hands-on comparison?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma