10U Skills Video?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 21, 2015
Wow. I guess I'm lagging behind. Did not produce a skills video for my 14 year old yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 26, 2015
If I were a college coach, once a month I'd go to a random 8U game and bring a clipboard, stopwatch, and the best stoic look I could muster. I'd probably go up to a parent and say "Is she verballed, yet? Does she want to verbal? I've got a roster spot for her, but need to know now before the next 6U game starts because I'm working on multiple year rosters." It would be just the comedic relief needed to deal with whatever stresses the college coach has to deal with.

Jun 12, 2015
If I were a college coach, once a month I'd go to a random 8U game and bring a clipboard, stopwatch, and the best stoic look I could muster. I'd probably go up to a parent and say "Is she verballed, yet? Does she want to verbal? I've got a roster spot for her, but need to know now before the next 6U game starts because I'm working on multiple year rosters." It would be just the comedic relief needed to deal with whatever stresses the college coach has to deal with.

I may just pretend to be a coach and do this for laughs. Not really but it is a really funny idea.

Apr 17, 2012
Wi
Hit 60 off the machine? Does that mean she pitch 60mph or she hit a ball off a pitching machine at 60 mph? Either Way shell prbly quit playing by 16u

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi