'00 Team Synergy Tryout Sunday 7-7

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 12, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Team Synergy '00 will be having an open tryout this Sunday from 4pm to 6pm in Cumming.

We'll be at Sharon Springs Park - 1950 Sharon Road, Cumming, GA 30041.

We are looking to fill some roster spots for the 2012-13 season. What positions you ask? Athletes. We want coachable girls who are willing to play where they best suit the team. Our job as coaches is to prepare you for the next level, not trophy hunting. We will win tournaments and hardware but only because it's a byproduct of your hard work and commitment to the team.

If you're a pitcher, please come already warmed up. Pitcher's must speed must be in the 50's, preferably 55+.

In regards to hitters, we're looking for girls with solid mechanics and slappers.

We will be playing A ball so bring your A Game!

We are fundamentally sound, aggressive and game intelligent.

We want families who understand the commitment of playing travel ball and when your girls are on the dirt, they're our girls. I say that to say this, which is part of our player/parent code of conduct agreement:

-Let the players play.
-Let the coaches coach.
-Let the officials officiate.
-And, may the spectators ALWAYS be positive!

We look forward to meeting you and your daughter if you feel that this is the right fit for you.

You'll know if we feel your the right fit for Team Synergy within 48 hours of leaving the tryout.

Just an FYI - we are looking to add the following teams: 10u ('01 & '02), '99, '98 & '97. We have had a lot of interest from individuals and other teams but need dedicated and qualified coaches to get these teams going. If you know of anyone who fits into this category, player or coach, please have them contact me.

If you should have any questions, feel free to email me.

Thanks,

Team Synergy
John Harris
jgatorswin@gmail.com

02Crush

Way past gone
Aug 28, 2011
The Crazy Train
In out backyard JAD....Maybe I should coach with Synergy? Sounds like my standards.

Curiously,
Where will teams be based?
What supports exist for your teams being under the Synergy banner?
:)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06