Thank you to all!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
Just wanted to formally thank Coach JoJo for all her help with DD. We were able to meet with her several times recently and I think we have made some great improvements. Coach JoJo is the real deal and knows her stuff. We worked on DD's leap and all of her pitches. I think we finally have fixed my DD's drag leg. This is huge! When we were with Coach JoJo, she clocked DD with the REVFIRE and she was at 46 mph at 43'. We have just moved to 43'.

I also want to thank all the special people on this site. I have learned so much about pitching which has allowed me to help my DD when we are at home and I am the only coach. I want to thank all of the special bucketdads/coaches, my DD and I have learned so much from all of you. You guys are so patient, so giving of information and time. My DD is a pitcher of many colors! Thank you Boardmember, Java, KenB, Coach Brandon from Tennessee, TXNick, and now Sarah Pauly.

A few days ago Coach Sarah clocked DD (REVFIRE) and to my excitement she hit 50 MPH! Wow! We went from 46 mph to 50 mph in 2 weeks at 43'. She also hit 52 mph on walk throughs. I am excited! I feel once we start working on pushbacks we should b able to reach 52 mph from the rubber! This is why I feel so grateful and just wanted to say thank you.

YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!!!

Happy Easter!

Oct 22, 2009
It's always a pleasure to work with a great student that's eager to learn:)

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Glad that something we've said helped. Even more, I'm glad to see a family who loves the sport, supports their daughter and an athlete who takes her job seriously enough to work hard at being the best she can be. Please remember to share updates and achievements with your DFP family--can't get much better thanks than that!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06