Thank you and MUCH appreciated!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
Just chiming in that we do have awesome people here. I've done business with Core and LESoftballDad and both are helpful, kind, and solid people. Donating to this cause is amazing of them. And it's not their first time giving like this, that's for sure.

And big props to Anna's Dad for spearheading this side of it. Best to the family and girl going through these tough times.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Just chiming in that we do have awesome people here. I've done business with Core and LESoftballDad and both are helpful, kind, and solid people. Donating to this cause is amazing of them. And it's not their first time giving like this, that's for sure.

And big props to Anna's Dad for spearheading this side of it. Best to the family and girl going through these tough times.
So we’ve basically been away from Cari for over four years now, but we still stay in contact, I love the lady, she’s awesome! So when she contacted me about a single glove for the auction, my first thought was….I know who and how to get really behind this!

You’re right, there’s some awesome people here!

Drew, no comment on the rose colored binding on the Liberty?? That’s disappointing!

Oct 4, 2018
So we’ve basically been away from Cari for over four years now, but we still stay in contact, I love the lady, she’s awesome! So when she contacted me about a single glove for the auction, my first thought was….I know who and how to get really behind this!

You’re right, there’s some awesome people here!

Drew, no comment on the rose colored binding on the Liberty?? That’s disappointing!

I didn't want to offend anyone by saying the best glove on that car is the one with the shiny binding.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles