SnF Drill

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
FP26 in this drill are you suppose to really drive your hips? What is the purpose of hitting the ball the bucket?

Thanks!

I wish I knew.... When I did a search on SnF, that is the first video I found. If you are going to do the drill for it's original purpose I think TM's version is the one you want. But I have to admit, the boy with the green pants looks awfully explosive doing this modified version. If not for the net, I think that ball would travel a while.

Apr 1, 2014
For another perspective

SnFDrill.gif

BrndnStretchnFireside.gif

Above - barrel in sagittal plane - hinged into hip - hip extension per drill requirement - rear wrist hammer - explosive
Below - barrel wrapped around head - twisted around leg - untwist as hard as you can to get bat around - front wrist hammer -long and slow....

Barrel wrapped.. twisted around leg.... Long and Slow? Not explosive?

GBrett3000.gif

Last edited:
May 3, 2014
A bunch of mirrors and camera angles to bamboozle the audience.

Funny how no one wants to come forward and show their kids/students HI swing. Wonder why that is?

Reminds me of the homeless guys on the AC boardwalk trying to sell sock puppets...

Bass - why play minion for a guy that peddles sock puppets?

May 24, 2013
So Cal
A bunch of mirrors and camera angles to bamboozle the audience.

Funny how no one wants to come forward and show their kids/students HI swing. Wonder why that is?

Reminds me of the homeless guys on the AC boardwalk trying to sell sock puppets...

Bass - why play minion for a guy that peddles sock puppets?

As I understand it, Batdragon's DD was largely influenced by what he learned at HI.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan