SnF Drill

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 4, 2013
Read the BBD 2v1 thread. Thanks for leading me there, I found it very helpful......Another question. The coil you create during the SnF drill can't be created at the same intensity during a real swing right? I'm assuming it's an over exaggeration to help the hitter feel a rear hip coil?

Dec 4, 2013
Can you 'feel' the SNF in this set up:
McCutchen_take.gif
McCutchen_highside.gif

I can feel it....Can't be as intense as if his feet were facing the pitcher and he got max stretch around the right hip though right? Nice gif! Sweet swing...

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
Read the BBD 2v1 thread. Thanks for leading me there, I found it very helpful......Another question. The coil you create during the SnF drill can't be created at the same intensity during a real swing right? I'm assuming it's an over exaggeration to help the hitter feel a rear hip coil?

Slap home run.

6yd0zd.gif

[
2ngahr7.gif

Oct 10, 2011
Pacific Northwest

2ngahr7.gif

maybe:)

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
This is the first time we tried it. This was 2 years ago about this time. She can do it deeper around the corner better now. We have tried a couple of different angles to the tee with this drill.
We don't do a lot of it, just once in awhile
http://youtu.be/IUxxoKcDLH4

SL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06