Rear Leg Swings

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Mann, She is on the inside line and pitch appears to be inside and dropping. Imo she makes good driving a ball that was thrown to jam her up. The pitch is binding.

Oct 10, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Mann, She is on the inside line and pitch appears to be inside and dropping. Imo she makes good driving a ball that was thrown to jam her up. The pitch is binding.

I agree she made good on a bad situation.

Do you think a SNF hitter from the Cajuns would have made an easier adjustment with their open stance?

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I'm not here to teach you RHC. I would like to see more balance in your descriptions.

Do you agree Her front leg has a purpose here or is the rear hip in total control?

ullhands_zps615df137.gif

No Tj. Her front leg is dangling, you can imagine all you want, but it is not doing a thing.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I agree she made good on a bad situation.

Do you think a SNF hitter from the Cajuns would have made an easier adjustment with their open stance?

No. Thats a pretty tough pitch to hit, I don't believe open stance would have helped much.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
If you don't agree with him, or his leader... he gets all red underneath. I see he is chasing you around now.
Poor guy has Buttermaker, Straightleg envy...:D
Hey Straightleg, who I have so much envy of (unless you admit the truth that you know nothing of a swing and only of playing cliques) please explain to all how this, the description of the "two legged hitting clique" that you claim yourself part of, fits the swing that you posted to support your belief.
Lower%20half%20thrust%20...%20awesome_zpsiv8izdcx.gif

zero thought of transferring from the back side (catchers side) to the front side (pitchers side) during anytime of the swing sequence.

Read more: Oops, there was an error! |

You can explain how it fits, or you can tell how you don't understand what has been talked about and you were just making it up. Either way is great for the kids.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
Hey Straightleg, who I have so much envy of (unless you admit the truth that you know nothing of a swing and only of playing cliques) please explain to all how this, the description of the "two legged hitting clique" that you claim yourself part of, fits the swing that you posted to support your belief.
Lower%20half%20thrust%20...%20awesome_zpsiv8izdcx.gif

You can explain how it fits, or you can tell how you don't understand what has been talked about and you were just making it up. Either way is great for the kids.

Well redhot/HI, you are a true blue rear leg hitting coach....:D
The rear leg is off the ground at impact...:D Ouch...He must use the front leg too...

Shift and swing...Two legged hitting. Read and learn...:cool:

Maybe its not to late to get out of the rabbit hole...high school goes fast?

SL

Last edited:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
The rear leg is off the ground at impact...:D Ouch...He must use the front leg too...

Shift and swing...Two legged hitting. Read and learn...:cool:

SL

Hahaha! You act like an expect, but have not read a single word of either side of the debate on 2 leg vs 1. Dude!!! I don't like calling you out, I really don't, but you don't put any effort into learning anything that is being discussed, then you front to newbs that you are an expert! "Rear leg off ground". You are clueless!!!!!!!! The 2 legged pro folks said there is no weight shift rear to front!!

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009

Shift and swing...Two legged hitting. Read and learn...:cool

Maybe its not to late to get out of the rabbit hole...high school goes fast?

SL

Shift and swing IS REAR LEG HITTING!!!! Thanks for the support ding dong!
Sorry to the parents that actually believed this guy puts in the dues to know how to help your kids! ��

Jan 7, 2014
Western New York
No Tj. Her front leg is dangling, you can imagine all you want, but it is not doing a thing.

RHC...I view this as somewhat of a dynamic SNF move. What I see is the left leg dangle that moves to an "open" position creating an oblique stretch similar to SNF. I'm not sure if that is what TJ was seeing...

jl1pn9.gif

I'd love to hear your thoughts...CP

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma