USSSA All American Games Review

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 1, 2023
They were Region 8 I believe. The one from Lightning had 18Ks in 10IP and only 1 ER but looked like they lost some close games.

That team won something like 110 games this year and generally she pitches at least half their games in a weekend.
Them and the Minnesota Waves team are really good from what I gather, but we don’t see them. I think they were in the same Nationals as the Midwest Firecrackers, who won it. Our game against them was my 2nd favorite game all year even though we lost 2-1.

May 17, 2023
Them and the Minnesota Waves team are really good from what I gather, but we don’t see them. I think they were in the same Nationals as the Midwest Firecrackers, who won it. Our game against them was my 2nd favorite game all year even though we lost 2-1.

Yep they both finished 5th. The Firecrackers knocked Waves out, but was opposite at KC Memorial Day where Waves won it all. Definitely some of the best that age in Midwest along with Bandits Mrozek.

Kind of amazing given the climate where both teams are located.

Apr 28, 2014
DD was on the team her second year of 14's. Worked out as we had our WS in Myrtle that year. After TCS 3 dads and 3 girls drove down to Florida for the tournament. Was a fun time, 3 girls on the same travel team played together on the North East team. Got to the finals.. Money grab? Yes but a good experience. Our coach was a great young lady who played for Liberty one season then a school in Florida. She was a great influence on the girls.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles