Oklahoma Recruiting Class

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2019
Brown was definitely hurt this summer. BTW, the big Florida fan is going to be disappointed if he is expecting her to throw in the high 60's. My DD and her had the same pitching coach and she had the time slot right before us so I know a little bit about the situation.
5-0 with 1 run allowed in 25 innings. 2 HR’s and .320 average as a batter. (Since you’re so fond of early season stats). Not disappointed at all.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2021
5-0 with 1 run allowed in 25 innings. 2 HR’s and .320 average as a batter. (Since you’re so fond of early season stats). Not disappointed at all.
You have a problem with reading comprehension it seems.

Slow down. Let the emotion leave your mind. Read my post again. Realize the mistake you have made. Come back and make a mea culpa post.

Oct 14, 2019
Keep talking junk about 18 year olds.

They didn’t have a speed gun on the broadcast so I have no idea how hard she throws. Seems like she’s pretty effective though.

Any qualifiers on your Mia Williams slander?

Anybody else you want to single out?

Jul 19, 2021

They didn’t have a speed gun on the broadcast so I have no idea how hard she throws. Seems like she’s pretty effective though.

I knew you didn't have the humility necessary to make a mea culpa post.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal

The guy predicted a player wasn't as good as others thought she was and as of nows he appears to be correct. I don't think that's is talking junk or slanderous, just evaluating and voicing his opinion about players.
At what age would it be appropriate to voice your opinion about a player?

Aug 5, 2022
The guy predicted a player wasn't as good as others thought she was and as of nows he appears to be correct. I don't think that's is talking junk or slanderous, just evaluating and voicing his opinion about players.

I just think the jury is still out…she’s a freshman it takes a minute. I hope she comes around. Never want any of these kids to fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 19, 2021
Careful, you are interfering with a virtue signaler. He called it "slander" ! Lol......

Best of luck to you. Those virtue signalers run in packs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414