Oklahoma Recruiting Class

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2016
Illinois
One of their other freshmen pitchers had a perfect game v Bethune Cookman. Good start for Brown, Rothrock and Miller.
Yep. If those pitchers stay healthy the future looks very good for Florida. Florida has a shortstop commit coming in next year from this area that is by far the best defensive female shortstop I have ever seen in my life. The SS has a pretty good bat also but her defense is absolutely incredible.

May 13, 2023
Yep. If those pitchers stay healthy the future looks very good for Florida. Florida has a shortstop commit coming in next year from this area that is by far the best defensive female shortstop I have ever seen in my life. The SS has a pretty good bat also but her defense is absolutely incredible.
GB you got the scoop!
Do you know what travel team SS play for?
Watch for her at Nationals this summer.

May 16, 2016
Illinois
GB you got the scoop!
Do you know what travel team SS play for?
Watch for her at Nationals this summer.
She is the SS on Beverly Bandits Conroy which is an 18u team this year.

My daughter is a SS on a Bandits first year 16u team. Been watching this older SS for many years now. The first time I saw this SS at 11 or 12 years old I knew this girl was on a different level. Her footwork and quickness is on a different level than any other female I have ever seen.

Oct 14, 2019
I saw the SS in a PGF Tournament Final my daughter and I watched on Youtube. Looks very good. Florida has the best shortstop in the country right now, in my opinion. I think this is her last year, so good timing. Florida has the 2 time player of the year in Florida coming in next year at pitcher, and the best freshmen class in the country this year. I think they’re back on track.

Aug 5, 2022
She is the SS on Beverly Bandits Conroy which is an 18u team this year.

My daughter is a SS on a Bandits first year 16u team. Been watching this older SS for many years now. The first time I saw this SS at 11 or 12 years old I knew this girl was on a different level. Her footwork and quickness is on a different level than any other female I have ever seen.

She’s actually on Holloway Mack for 18u this summer. The 2024 ss on Conroy’s team this coming summer is going to Kentucky and the 2025 going to Florida state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 14, 2019
Aren’t they both injured? Rothrock threw some over the summer but was not as dominant as the year before and did brown throw at all? Were those just incorrect rumors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rothrock is off to a rough start.

Attachments

• IMG_2126.jpeg
    IMG_2126.jpeg
    991.8 KB · Views: 40

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
And Mia Williams, as I predicted, is off to a terrible start batting .105. She's the most overhyped recruit I have seen in the last 8 years.
The girl is 18, has played eight games, and has a whopping 19 at-bats at the highest level. Maybe give her a little more time before you declare her a bust.

Did I mention she's a freshman???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse