Is every rec-player a allstar?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
I'm trying to look at the silver lining right now which is that my wife suggested putting a batting cage in our backyard this morning at breakfast. So if that happens I think I'll be OK with her getting this summer off from playing. We can work on her hitting frequently which is the part of game that she can improve the most and we can also pitch w/o denting the garage door anymore.

There were a couple reason I was upset she didn't make it but I'll keep those to myself.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
I'm trying to look at the silver lining right now which is that my wife suggested putting a batting cage in our backyard this morning at breakfast. So if that happens I think I'll be OK with her getting this summer off from playing. We can work on her hitting frequently which is the part of game that she can improve the most and we can also pitch w/o denting the garage door anymore.

There were a couple reason I was upset she didn't make it but I'll keep those to myself.

Yea. I was upset too.

May 24, 2013
So Cal

I'm sorry to hear she didn't make the cut. :(

I'm sure she will come back with a vengence next year.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
sorry to that that boys....my oldest didn't make the cut a couple of years ago and it was the best thing that ever happened to her for work ethic. I'm sure they will come back and kill them next year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish