Internal Rotation Definition?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
ehixdd.gif

I'm sure Phil is a very nice fella and all, but does anyone out there teach this like this??? LOL!

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
I'm sure Phil is a very nice fella and all, but does anyone out there teach this like this??? LOL!

I am going to get a whoopin for this but....his stuff is better than most out there. Sure he plagiarized BM and he draws some wrong conclusions here and there, but he is enthusiastic, does a good job of explaining his conclusions (even when they are wrong), he gets an E for effort in my book and is closer to the mark than a lot of others IMO.

This clip is correct by the way if you are trying to throw a javelin the shortest distance. I actually saw it on the Polish Olympic site. And yes I am part Polish so I can make Polish jokes.

Jul 14, 2008
Coach Phil is the "Chris O'leary" of softball pitching world.........Nice guy.....Works hard......But lives in the ABSTRACT........

ab·stract
adjective
abˈstrakt,ˈabˌstrakt/
1. existing in thought or as an idea but not having a physical or concrete existence.

Jul 14, 2008
We are having a little fun at Phil's expense.........And that's ok........

But remember. He is a human being, and has feelings just like the rest.........Oh never mind........I just could finish that........

I'm willing to bet he one of the nicest guys I'll never meet.......

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
If Carly is any reflection of her father, he can't be all that bad. He has shown willingness to learn and adapt.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32