Hurry hurry.....Its time for a Friday check in 10/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Watching Michigan vs Michigan State on Saturday. Since Detroit doesn't actually have a pro football team I don't know what to do on Sunday. No softball.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Riseball, I hope everything turns out okay for your DD. As for the weekend plans, DD is subbing and playing in the Pumpkin Smash tournament for one of our other teams.

Feb 4, 2015
Massachusetts
No tourney for DD. May go watch a couple games at the NewEnglandsFinestFallShowcase put on by DD's club. Probably take the kids to a haunted house, fall hike, and otherwise just waiting for the Sunday night Pats-Colts game! 45-13 final score.

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Fastpitch Classic and also to watch my DH weep over his Gamecocks and the loss of Spurrier. Oh, yeah, and to watch Bama beat A & M on the phone at the tournament!

Jun 12, 2015
This weekend is FULL. My older DD has a baseball game tonight and tomorrow night. My younger on is playing in a 2 day tournament. I'll miss at least of the 5 games she's guaranteed to play. Our team is very strong for a first year 10U team but we're facing some high level 2nd year 10Us, so I'm not sure we'll play more than the 5. I sure hope so though! We don't play our first game tomorrow until 3. The 2 evening games I'll miss, taking my older one back home (over an hour each way) for her game. Sunday morning I have to work til 8; if we come in 3rd in our pool tomorrow we play at 8:30 and I'll miss that game too.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Homecoming weekend so I guess that means I have to do some adulting...sigh. Good luck to all those playing this weekend!

BTW DD is having a lot of fun at her lessons...she has been practicing the knuckle ball. It thrills her to see the same side of the ball go all the way over the plate. LOL. It's the little things. :)

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
My DW is out of town doing her level four USA Hockey coaching cert so I am running around trying to get both kids to all the right places during the day but I have managed to farm both of them out to their friends houses Saturday night... I think I have the logistics all worked out...

Saturday morning: DD softball practice, going to leave after with team mate to fill in for some soccer game then stay at teammates house Saturday night, see her for games Sunday morning
Saturday early afternoon: DS Ice Hockey games (2) until about 4:15pm , then he goes to a sleep over party at his friends
Saturday evening: Quiet time... maybe...
Sunday morning: DD softball morning league games...
Sunday noon: DS ice Hockey game
Sunday afternoon: DD softball afternoon league game... wont get back in time for this one, teammate will take her home if timing doesn't work out
Sunday at around 6pm... DD, DS and myself should be back at the house for dinner
Sunday at 10pm DW should return.