Crazy Coach on the loose

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 22, 2009
PA
Some coaches dont deserve the priveledge to be on a softball field.

You've got to wonder why parents continue to let their DD's play for guys like this. At our States on Saturday, on the field next to ours blue was warning and chewing out a coach for dropping f-bombs during their first pool game. That team is a good team but the coaches are completely classless and out of control. They played in the finals on Sunday, and got beat 5-nil. I heard the HC and an AC didn't even come out of the dugout to shake hands and didn't participate in the presentation of awards. I don't know what the parents of those players are thinking - it is not worth "winning a bunch trophies" to put up with that nonsense.

May 18, 2009
The worst that I witnessed was a coach going after AC after a game. Started walking toward AC with a bat in his hand. A friends DD played for that team and it broke apart that day. It went to fisticuffs in the parking lot.

Jun 1, 2013
Gunner, that was the best laugh I have had while reading the boards! How funny is it that the two people who didn't get it were umps??!!!!

Sep 14, 2011
Glendale, AZ
Gunner, that was the best laugh I have had while reading the boards! How funny is it that the two people who didn't get it were umps??!!!!

I don't know GunnerShotgun from anybody else on the board. All I have to go by is the written word with no voice inflection or other phyical cues that would convey that he was joking.

From my last several years reading this and other boards, I have come to realize that there are many parents and coaches out there who seriously believe that Gunner's statement was absolutely correct.

May 11, 2014
im new here and read it as a joke. people need to chill. our 6u coach almost got into a fight with a parent from another team after one of our games last week. people need to chill.

Jan 25, 2011
6u coach? What could happen at a 6u game that this behavior could happen? Sounds like the coach missed his nap.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
br_pickoff