Coming soon to a softball field near you!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 11, 2013
I don't disagree with some of you are saying about the locker rooms, but I think that kids these days have grown up in a little different world than we did. These kids that want to to play as transgender aren't the high school QB trying to see girls taking showers and walking around flaunting themselves. They are peers with these girls and if there was someone trying to take advantage they wouldn't allow it.

Truthfully I worry more about some of the guys at the local pools who like to walk around with young boys around like they are at a nudist colony. I was way more concerned about my 8 year old son there than I would be with my 14 Year old DD having to be in a locker room with a true trans gender person.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
I don't disagree with some of you are saying about the locker rooms, but I think that kids these days have grown up in a little different world than we did. These kids that want to to play as transgender aren't the high school QB trying to see girls taking showers and walking around flaunting themselves. They are peers with these girls and if there was someone trying to take advantage they wouldn't allow it.

Truthfully I worry more about some of the guys at the local pools who like to walk around with young boys around like they are at a nudist colony. I was way more concerned about my 8 year old son there than I would be with my 14 Year old DD having to be in a locker room with a true trans gender person.

You address the intent, motivation, end emotions of the TG, but you never mention those of the females that will be in the presence of the TG. Are they not just as relevant?

Jun 11, 2013
You address the intent, motivation, end emotions of the TG, but you never mention those of the females that will be in the presence of the TG. Are they not just as relevant?

I'm not sure if I am following your question. I'm saying the females present would not stand for any problem. If they thought for a second that the TG was someone who was
trying to take advantage they would rebel.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
I'm not sure if I am following your question. I'm saying the females present would not stand for any problem. If they thought for a second that the TG was someone who was
trying to take advantage they would rebel.

Let me be blunt - I think it is a stretch to think that the average High School female will not take issue with another student with man parts showering with them.

Granite-Dawg

Aiming High
Oct 23, 2015
Northeast Ga
If you still have testicles and a *ick, you should not be allowed to play on a all female sports team. No matter what the presence of testosterone and male genetics give an advantage.
If the boy still has male parts, then there should be no locker room or bathroom sharing.

May 13, 2012
Have to agree. Regardless of self perception you are male or female. As to the post about if the TG where up to no good and just for quick peeks etc the school would not allow it. They may not know the TG intentions until the hidden camera, cell pics show up on the Internet or something worse happens. The remarks about how others feel is correct everyone is entitled to their beliefs and opinions and should not be forced to comply or accommodate others. If I or my DD sign up for girls or women's team/league that is what it should be. If advertised as female and TG then so be it and we make our choice.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Brittany Griner...

Not quite transgender but from everything I have read and been told, she was born with both parts. And they decided then she was a female. She still has records that aren't broken.

Apr 25, 2010
Brittany Griner...

Not quite transgender but from everything I have read and been told, she was born with both parts. And they decided then she was a female. She still has records that aren't broken.

To me, this is a very different situation. She wasn't born with "wrong" parts, she was born with both parts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi