Coming soon to a softball field near you!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 13, 2012
I'm going to ask my 16 yr old dd thsee questions. Assuming the TG does not act flamboyant over the top, or like a boy. For all intent and purpose if you didn't look below the waist the TG acts like one of the girls
1. How would you feel with an anatomical correct male TG in the locker room while changing or showering?
2. Same as above but being assigned to same hotel room on overnight trip.
3. Losing your spot to the TG in the starting line up.
I'll report answers later.

OK I asked and she had a teammate at the house. Very e entertaing to say the least. Now as someone pointed out being hypothetical they admitted some things where hard to decide. For our conversation the person was Tommy identifies as Tina and they both have known Tina for the whole school yr and like her and know she is TG.
1. If Tina likes boys not really a problem with one the other little more reserved but still not issue.
2. Same as 1 if having to share bed on team trip but both admitted would be somewhat more bothered.
3. This had more to do with physical make up and debated with more questions tHan answers. If Tina was more or less same size and make up then not to bad. Now if Tina were more on the manly side more bulk height etc then they seem to have more revolt.
side note to 1 and 2. They both had more problem with it if Tina like girls or if birth female and lesbian. #3 if Tina is birth female but gay then they need to get better and beat her out.

Feb 3, 2011
Believe it or not, if you raise strong children, they will become strong adults and even if you choose not to, humans will continue to adapt to change. It's just what we do. Whether it's having people of different backgrounds using the same public water fountains or developing consumable crops that can grow in warmer, dryer environments, humans will adapt. Humanity isn't going to go extinct because the planet is 1 degree warmer than it was 1000 years ago, nor is it going extinct because Johnny is now Sally.

That said, middle and high school locker rooms should be exempt from the particular cultural (legal) changes currently underfoot, because of the nature of how bodies and body coverings have been contextualized by many world societies. Humans have much, much further to go with body acceptance than we do with TG acceptance. But nevertheless, we'll survive. We always do.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad