A question for all you Bucket-sitters out there

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 28, 2014
I was wondering same thing. Apparently, Rawlings has two different sizes in the Liberty. A "Pro Youth" with a 6 to 6.5 inch wrist opening, and a "Standard" size with a 7 to 7.5 inch opening. I don't own one, but I am looking for a catchers mitt for myself. Found this in the "Custom" glove ordering screens.
ahhh hah!

Mar 28, 2014
The pitching coach likes to use safety cones as part of her accuracy training. Problem with that is richochets into Old Dad’s body so had to get gear.
Ha ha ...........Yep, some of these coaches don't think things through very well. Who is paying for these lessons? Do you really want to beat them up with your drills? Lol

I had to put a stop to those drills after taking one of those ricochets directly to the end of the big toe. Nail and all. Told the pitching coach that there had to be a better way and she should find it because daddy was done with that way. Since daddy pays for the lessons, pitching coach found another way.

Apr 28, 2019
Ha ha ...........Yep, some of these coaches don't think things through very well. Who is paying for these lessons? Do you really want to beat them up with your drills? Lol

I had to put a stop to those drills after taking one of those ricochets directly to the end of the big toe. Nail and all. Told the pitching coach that there had to be a better way and she should find it because daddy was done with that way. Since daddy pays for the lessons, pitching coach found another way.
I hear you. I said something about her trying to take me out and the Coach just smiled and went about her lesson. Nice right? Even the rubber home plate inside facility throws some crazy bounces at you. I figured I would just gear-up and take my chances. Still need to invest in a pair of those compression shorts with cup included. Not sure what I’m waiting for.

Mar 28, 2014
I hear you. I said something about her trying to take me out and the Coach just smiled and went about her lesson. Nice right? Even the rubber home plate inside facility throws some crazy bounces at you. I figured I would just gear-up and take my chances. Still need to invest in a pair of those compression shorts with cup included. Not sure what I’m waiting for.
never catch the DD with one of those raised home plates, use the flat ones like the Schutt tri-color model.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WYOwiseguy