You've got to be kidding!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
How in the world do these kids stay healthy as a horse all year until ball season? All winter we have been working on some new pitching "stuff" for college. Last week during school practice she said her knee felt funny after a drill they ran. Been hurting ever since so off to the doctor we go. After some imaging tests..............a small torn cartilage. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Put DD off all ball for 14 days, go back to doc after that. So now she will miss one of our biggest college tourneys in OK. Why me, why me? :(

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I know you are kidding. I tell people that at my funeral someone will get up and say "She always asked 'Why me?"

Good luck and rub some dirt on it.

Hey GD, be glad to remember her in prayer.
BTW it could be worse.....DD2 hurt her knee at the UT Clinic just before Christmas. Turned out to be a torn ACL. She had surgery almost four weeks ago but she will miss her Junior year.
Enjoy every minute of her playing.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Hey GD, be glad to remember her in prayer.
BTW it could be worse.....DD2 hurt her knee at the UT Clinic just before Christmas. Turned out to be a torn ACL. She had surgery almost four weeks ago but she will miss her Junior year.
Enjoy every minute of her playing.

Thanks friend. I hope yours recovers to 100% too. My DD tore her cuff and missed out on her sophomore year playing, so I've been there myself. ACL is a hard case, from a father's perspective, don't rush it. Yours is in the prayer list too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck