Xprotex Gloves

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 31, 2011
Jawja
Anybody else use them? We are having a terrible time with these things!!

We got DD a pair last fall, they lasted thru the Spring and were still in good shape, but Xprotex had a great deal so we bought her a new pair. She was trying them on, literally right out of the box, and the thumb ripped. We sent them back, got a larger size thinking maybe that was the problem, her "new" ones she used in ONE tournament and the wrist strap has ripped. *sigh* I'm trying to decide if we want to bother with sending these back and getting a third pair, or just scrapping it and going with an entirely different brand. I hate to do that because she really likes them, and as a company they have been really great about exchanging them so far.

Anybody else having trouble with these?? Can you recommend a good brand to use instead? We really liked these because of the padding, not sure of another brand that has that

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
We bought a pair of the HAMMR style last season, and they still look good. We just bought 2 pair of the RAYKR style and so far, they're fine. We did have to buy a larger size in the RAYKR than the HAMMR. My daughter loves them.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Wow! I love mine and they get quite a workout, since I wear one inside my glove. I hope that the company hasn't changed. They are receiving 100s of positive recommendations on another softball site.

Aug 31, 2011
Jawja
Oh don't get me wrong, I love the gloves and so far the company has been great about taking them back, I guess I'll send these back and try again. Third time's a charm right?

We got the REAKTR for my daughter. The glove was bad right out of the package. Like you said...along the thumb seam. All they asked for was a picture of the defective glove and they shipped me a new one, no charge. So far the new one has been fine. My older daughter has the same glove and has no problems.
Now a days customer service is an after thought....if that. I get the feeling xprotect is a small company and they seem to still care about their customers.

Aug 5, 2009
Bordentown, NJ
Just an FYI for the membership, "Closeout Bats" has these on on sale for $6-$7 ( Google it, didn't know if I could post a link to a commercial site)

I just picked some up for my daughter and son

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA