www.theglovewhisperer.com - Placed new glove order from him last night

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 9, 2012
15 year old DD needed a new outfield glove for when she's not catching...and we love her All-Star CMW3000, so we decided to give their FGSBV-125 fielding glove a chance.

I jumped from site to site over the last few days looking for the best deal on it. Best I could find was $125 after promo code at ballgloves.com. Was about to pull the trigger, but when looking at the cost of sending it to theglovewhisperer.com, I saw that they also sell gloves. They had the FGSBV-125 for only $169.99 and that included their break-in service (normally $40). Figured I give them my business since I was going to be sending it to them anyways.

I placed the order last night.

Today about 1pm I got a call from Mason to follow up and let me know that since that glove is part of their "Rapid ship program", he was able to get it out in today's shipment and that I would have it before the weekend. DAMN...NICE!!

He asked about who the glove was for, which position she played, age, etc. He said he calls people for this to get to know the client and to make sure people aren't buying things that won't work for them. This gave me a great feeling that I picked the right company to buy from.

While the internet is a great and wonderful thing (without it, the company I work for wouldn't exist.)...the first thing that normally gets lost in online sales is customer service. This personal call from the owner of the company has totally made my day.

I'll update this post when we get the glove with my thoughts on his break-in service...but at this point I am already a happy customer.

I know I have seen other posts from people that have used his service before....thoughts?

Oct 16, 2014
we used Glove Whisperer to recondition DD's Wilson. It looked like it was shot when I sent it off to him but figured it was worth a shot, she loves that glove. He called me once he received it and asked all about DD and her position etc, and in 2 days we had it back in MUCH better shape than before. I know "breaking in" a glove is very personal, but my kids never do it right (I think they are too young to fully understand what it takes) , I would use Mason again he had excellent customer service.

Jul 9, 2012
Got the glove today. I have checked out this glove before (and my DD has the matching catchers mitt) and there is a huge difference between one off the shelf and this one with his break-in done to it. Will play catch with DD tonight to see what she thinks, but it should be ready to go for practice on Sunday.

On a side note...I love these All-Star Vela gloves.

8aa6133d1798792d0b9b29ab5ba81c14.jpg

1c18ef3a19e0bf8ff6b96a8ace51058e.jpg

0290c627d8831f481052b7234d7b5758.jpg

3c7aa3d599241f7c218c6f7ad70a03d0.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

May 23, 2015
I'm not subscribed to whispering to gloves, but it's very nice to see All Star offer a three finger stall glove. I've been preaching sliding fingers over one stall for 25 years

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish