Looking for Pitching Clinics - Winter 2019/2020

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

fanboi22

on the journey
Nov 9, 2015
SE Wisconsin
This is probably too early to ask as everyone is just finishing the season, but curious if anyone has a list of good pitching camps/clinics that i can try to take my DD to this winter. We are in the midwest around metro Milwaukee area and don't mind somewhat of a reasonable drive even if it takes a good chunk of the day to get there. We would be more looking to learn than exposure, however both would be nice. I am just trying to get her over the hump before her Freshman HS year to see if she wants to commit. She gets frustrated quickly if she cannot hit her spots all the time. So i want to take this one last 'offseason' to try to boost the confidence and get her in front of good pitching coaches. Would be nice to be some of the DPF/Fastpitch Foundations crew. Just not seeing alot on the inter webs. Thanks in advance.

JohnnyO

Began this habit in 1980
May 13, 2015
Midwest
I usually have Rick Pauly and Sara if she’s around come to Minnesota in January. Exact Date not set yet.

fanboi22

on the journey
Nov 9, 2015
SE Wisconsin
I usually have Rick Pauly and Sara if she’s around come to Minnesota in January. Exact Date not set yet.

I looked on his site and it looks like they have a couple tentative locations in Wisconsin LaCrosse area Oct 12-13. I will try to follow any updates on that. I did not see a flyer yet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee