Wilson gear on sale...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
would this fit a 9 year old? 55 inches 65 pounds?

Which item are you looking at? If it's chest protectors, the 14.5" ProMotion is likely going to be too big. The 12.5" MaxMotion (can't beat that price!) would probably be a better call. Keep in mind that a chest protector should fit like a compression shirt, not an apron.

Sep 16, 2015
Which item are you looking at? If it's chest protectors, the 14.5" ProMotion is likely going to be too big. The 12.5" MaxMotion (can't beat that price!) would probably be a better call. Keep in mind that a chest protector should fit like a compression shirt, not an apron.
I was looking at the promotion because it seemed to have great reviews. Is the cheaper one just as good?

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
Both my DD's use ProMotion gear and this is a fantastic sale. Buying backups of pretty much everything as I write this.

Both are 5'4", about 140 pounds, and wear 14" Intermediate shin guards and 16.5" chest protectors. Large helmets.

Sep 16, 2015
Got the maxmotion gear today for my 8 year old. She says she likes it better than the under armor set that she was borrowing. I got the 12 inch and it looks like it just fits her but I guess that is better than being too big. She's only 51-52 inches and 60 pounds. First Wilson sent me a football instead of the leg guards lol

Jul 17, 2016
Anybody see the fastpitch helmets in black anywhere on decent sale? Seem to be hard to find discounted much yet. They're either sold out, or still $120+

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Both my DD's use ProMotion gear and this is a fantastic sale. Buying backups of pretty much everything as I write this.

Both are 5'4", about 140 pounds, and wear 14" Intermediate shin guards and 16.5" chest protectors. Large helmets.

The price on the ProMo chest is good enough that I bought another one for my DD in her team's second color. She likes the idea of matching her chest with her socks ;)

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
I had to buy a complete set, the price was just too good to pass up. Fortunately DD#1's future college team has the same main color as her travel team, so if neither of my kids needs to use it in the next year, she'll get the new set as a graduation present next year.

I already have two brand-new Shock FX 2.0 helmets in the garage from the last time I found a great sale on them. It's a sickness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi