Who's your favorite college softball teams?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
Even though I am a full blown Auburn fan and love AU softball you will here Roll Tide in our house a couple of months out of the year. We have family on the team. The girls are great examples and awesome with kids.

UAB and USA are two other favorites.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I was going to send this to Perfect Circle, but I'll use your thread if you don't mind.

Amateur Softball Association of America (ASA)

For me it's a really close toss up between TN and Bama.

Watched all three games!!! ER was awesome as well. I thought they should have gave Player of the week to LG. She was the one who leads the way. In the game yesterday...the SS got her bat cracking...2 HR's. CT came up big too. When they put it all together, they should clinch it ALL.

Lotz are saying they want to watch on TV... check and see who has the most games televised... I think then you'll see who's the best... can't go by the polls, as we seen this weekend. You can watch the replays of Yesterdays game too on:

UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics - Softball. Click on game you want to watch in schedule, It will give a recap over to top right, with a watch button... :{))I prefer replays, we are learning how to use DD's "Game Changer"

The UT vs. Gators 3 games will be on TV 15th @ 6pm ET...... 16th @ 11am ET ....17th @ 1pm ET... Hope we can still get the replays to them games.... Go Vol's

perfect-circle-albums-hitting-picture3401-3-13-2013-10-09-48-am.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2012
MIZ-ZOU

Coach E is great at camps with even the youngest. He is also the best hitting coach i have ever heard explain swing mechanics. The team is building quite the following (success does that). And the leadership at Missouri supports softball.

Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
There is only one team to watch. UGA! In a couple weeks the DW and DD are traveling to Athens to watch them and GT play, she get's to be a bat girl. and tour facilities. I've gotta work(saving all my vac. days for tourneys)
But I'll watch about any softball on tv.
Go Dawgs!