Who wants the Friday check in? 8/19/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
We're off this weekend so no softball plans. Tomorrow we're meeting DMIL in SW Pa. because she wants to take DD School shopping. Sunday, I'll be starting on the 4'x8' sign for our new field that was just finished. DD and DW will probably just hang out and relax since both start back to school Monday.

Jul 3, 2013
First game of DD's junior year is tonight, tournament about 90 minutes away. Rain probable for tomorrow morning, though.

I had an employee ask me yesterday if her season was wrapping up since summer was over. I guess some just don't understand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Jun 11, 2012
No softball until Thursday. But DD has plenty to keep her busy since HS soccer starts soon and the cousins are coming for the weekend.
Looking forward to seeing the new team together although we already know 2 of the 4 new girls from previous teams. Plus our HC is putting toghether a 2nd team which he's been talking about for a while and they will practice together so that will be fun for the girls

Feb 15, 2013
Delaware
Tomorrow begins day 1 of practice for DDs 18U team. Still running some private tryouts as girls become available due to so many teams and so few girls. Really looking forward to this season and the recruiting roller coaster.

Jul 15, 2016
DD1 is off this weekend so we are probably going to see one of her friends play. DD2 (age 5) has rec practice. Also, working on completing the indoor pitching lane in the basement...(Yes, thats how far its come. Did I mention shes not 10 yet, yep, Crazy Insane etc.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
DD had HS practice this morning before school so the players could go to the football game this evening. Play a non-region double header tomorrow morning.

Dec 17, 2015
Chesapeake, VA
WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!! But first, a weekend of visiting DW family in DC. Get back from Disney we ram up for school and Fall Ball. The league's numbers are well ahead of last Fall. Teams are ready to go in 8/10/12U. 14U will be slow to sign up because of Middle School tryouts.

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
DD had HS practice this morning before school so the players could go to the football game this evening. Play a non-region double header tomorrow morning.
I read this as "non-religion" double header. Like, you don't pray before the games or something.

Brb, grabbing more coffee. ☕

May 24, 2013
So Cal
First tryout/practice for Maddie's 12U team tomorrow. A significant part of the team isn't returning, including both of our starting pitchers (one aged up, and the dad of the other one decided to start his own team). We have some big holes to fill. Fingers are crossed that we get some good talent at tryouts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles