Which glove to buy?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 11, 2016
We started out buying at local Dick's when DD was doing rec softball. As things got more serious, we had been purchasing online. Vinci catcher glove, All Star catcher gear... etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2010
No love for Nakona?

Have had good experience with the gloves and Nakona customer service. Last one I bought has a two year warranty.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
No love for Nakona?

Have had good experience with the gloves and Nakona customer service. Last one I bought has a two year warranty.

My DD has never liked the feel of any Nokona she has put her hand into. Personal preference issue.

Jul 17, 2016
Our local Dick's has probably 60 FP gloves and all but 5 are cheap Mizuno gloves. They have a couple okay Wilson gloves and 1 pretty nice Rawlings glove. Been that way since they opened it 4 years ago. They don't rotate stock in and out of that store at all. The local places are a mess.

Neither Dick's nor Academy around here (two big chains in the area) have much at all of quality in fastpitch equipment this year. Both seem like they're stocking less stuff than they did even last year.

Jun 21, 2016
Neither Dick's nor Academy around here (two big chains in the area) have much at all of quality in fastpitch equipment this year. Both seem like they're stocking less stuff than they did even last year.

Whats worse with our Dick's store is that they never mark down anything. I would have bought that Rawlings glove two years ago if they did.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA