Which catcher would you go with?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2013
Glad you have come to a decision that works for you and the girls. As you are learning and as I have learned, there are many, many answers to the same question.

If you had to choose between two, flip a coin. Not to decide, but for that split second the coin is in the air, and you hope for a certain outcome, you know what to choose.

GG

ArkFastpitch

Dont' I know you?
Sep 20, 2013
Glad you have come to a decision that works for you and the girls. As you are learning and as I have learned, there are many, many answers to the same question.

If you had to choose between two, flip a coin. Not to decide, but for that split second the coin is in the air, and you hope for a certain outcome, you know what to choose.

GG

I learn from every poster, parent, coach and even player that I talk with. Even though I have been around sports most of my life , I am never too proud to take advice and ask for help. I am always the first to admit that I don't know everything and I need help. I truly appreciate everyone who replies to my posts.

As far as my catcher decisions. I am learning to be patient and wait for the big picture.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krugersoftball