Which bat would you choose for your daughter?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I have a hardly used CF6 32-10 that is gathering dust in the garage. It has paint nicks from being moved around for the past several years. DD only used in a few games in rec league (LXT ever since), and I used it for some fungo. $75 bucks to whoever wants it.

BigNateDawg, I saw where you said your DD is 14U, I never saw you list what size bat your DD is swinging now.....if you did I'll use old eyes as an excuse. If you can use a 32/22 this CF6 that Orange Socks has is a no-brainer! A 31" CF6 is the only Demarini we've ever used and it was a great bat, tons of pop!

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2017
STL Metro area
BigNateDawg, I saw where you said your DD is 14U, I never saw you list what size bat your DD is swing now.....if you did I'll use old eyes as an excuse. If you can use a 32/22 this CF6 that Orange Socks has is a no-brainer! A 31" CF6 is the only Demarini we've ever used and it was a great bat, tons of pop!

Yeah she's an 8th grader and will be second year 14u next season. She uses 33" bats -10 is what I'm looking for. She has 1 -10 and 1 -11 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
DD has been swinging a Rocketech since she was 11. She has been through all of those including their past models with the exception of the Ghost but keeps going back to her RT. I asked her if she wanted to take the Ghost for a test drive and she said "Why?"

Jul 2, 2013
DD has been swinging a Rocketech since she was 11. She has been through all of those including their past models with the exception of the Ghost but keeps going back to her RT. I asked her if she wanted to take the Ghost for a test drive and she said "Why?"

In my case the answer to that question would be, "Because your dad likes buying bats!".

Apr 28, 2016
13-year-old DD (5'4", maybe 110 pounds soaking wet) got a new Rawlings Quatro (32/22) before the school season started.

She has historically struggled with hitting, so we also invested in some hitting lessons. I'm sure it is a combination of Indian and arrow, but she has been hitting bombs deep in the outfield for the first time ever.

She is playing varsity for her school and hit a stand up triple to the gap between left and center just last night.

Aug 23, 2017
STL Metro area
13-year-old DD (5'4", maybe 110 pounds soaking wet) got a new Rawlings Quatro (32/22) before the school season started.

She has historically struggled with hitting, so we also invested in some hitting lessons. I'm sure it is a combination of Indian and arrow, but she has been hitting bombs deep in the outfield for the first time ever.

She is playing varsity for her school and hit a stand up triple to the gap between left and center just last night.

So you have he 18' Quatro then? That bat has really sparked my interest. I also have been interested in the LXT. We had a 16' Xeno and hated it, so I wasn't sure about the LXT or not.

Thanks

Apr 28, 2016
So you have he 18' Quatro then? That bat has really sparked my interest. I also have been interested in the LXT. We had a 16' Xeno and hated it, so I wasn't sure about the LXT or not.

Thanks

Sorry, no. We have the '17 Quatro

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00