Bat advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Yeah, I think I'll buy them from myself, thank you very much...

I see that you're a "vendor". I'm not aware of what you sell. If you're competing directly with Core, with the same manufacturers, that's a bummer. If you have a different range to offer DFP'ers, that's great. At this point, it doesn't matter to me, personally. I'm done buying softball gear.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I see that you're a "vendor". I'm not aware of what you sell. If you're competing directly with Core, with the same manufacturers, that's a bummer. If you have a different range to offer DFP'ers, that's great. At this point, it doesn't matter to me, personally. I'm done buying softball gear.
That's fair. I'm not competing against anyone, so if they can get a better price from a reputable dealer elsewhere,I say save the money. There's plenty of business to go around. We sell all brands of softball/baseball equipment from bats, gloves, balls, bags, catchers gear, uniforms, etc. If I can help save people money, I've done my job.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Do know many successful hitters and they don't all swing the same bat or brand.
What I know for myself is swinging a bat I don't like, weight and impact feel,
is a yucky thing.
Certainly not as enjoyable as swinging a bat I like.

Brand name or heard mentality never influences me.

Oct 4, 2018
I was thinking either really short legs or really big waist...lol.

IIRC, a standard suit has the pants 8 less than the jacket. So if you wear a 48 in your jacket, off the rack suits come with 40 pants. And you can use that to determine if you're fat or skinny or normal, according to the fashion industry (or bell curve).

Jun 8, 2016
IIRC, a standard suit has the pants 8 less than the jacket. So if you wear a 48 in your jacket, off the rack suits come with 40 pants. And you can use that to determine if you're fat or skinny or normal, according to the fashion industry (or bell curve).
I haven't bought a suit in 15 years so I will take your word for it.... :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28