Where to find B level tournaments in NC?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 21, 2012
Hi All,

I have used google, but I thought I would ask here as well. What is the best place to look for B level tournaments in North Carolina?
My daughter's team is primarily 2002 birthdays playing 14U. We are from Northern Virginia and plan to play most of our schedule local.

July 16/17 is a date on the schedule where we are looking to find an out of town tournament.

I'm hoping to find the right level and also make sure its a good experience for the girls (i.e. if there is a specific reason to stay away from a particular tournament or tournament director, I would love to hear it).

I have found:
NSA Summer Class B Championship in Salisbury, NC
NC NSA Softball - Tournament

and

Got Game NC ASA Diamond Challenge in Eden/Summerfield/Oak Ridge
Tournaments

Any feedback on either of these, or other tournaments we should be looking at is appreciated.

I don't think we would want a tourney that starts Friday night just due to the drive. (I could be wrong that would depend on all the parents being into taking additional time off work).

Thanks.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Top Gun, based out of Charlotte/Concord area. Generally a tournament every weekend somewhere in that area. Think it's Playtopgunsports.com

JohnnyO

Began this habit in 1980
May 13, 2015
Midwest
In the Midwest we have Fastsports.com it is currently listing over 100 tournaments in these states, PA, MN, IA, WI, SD, Very nice site to for scheduling your summer.

Feb 21, 2012
Top Gun, based out of Charlotte/Concord area. Generally a tournament every weekend somewhere in that area. Think it's Playtopgunsports.com

Thank you, I'll look at Top Gun. By first glance they are having their World Series that weekend and it starts on Friday. If the parents are up for the drive it could work.

Feb 21, 2012
TopGun, as ANNASDAD noted.

Softball Tournaments | Top Gun

Also, Got Game is typically B-level.

USSSA is like TopGun, only more on the eastern side of the state. They haven't posted their schedule past June.

NC USSSA Who's Playing?

NSA tends to be more for A-level teams, although you did find their B-level event, so I imagine that would be fine also.

Thank you, I'll look at top gun, and maybe contact the director for USSSA in NC to see if they plan to offer a July schedule.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyGoneWild