When to make the move?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 14, 2011
Very true and that was the original reason why I posted. I am HUGE into honoring your commitment, but when things are bad when does commitment stop? How long do you stay on the Titanic before you do the smart thing and leave?

In the end our team folded today. Apparently I wasn't the only one that had issues with the team. Two other players left after today's game and with only 7 players remaining the coach said it was time to fold. So in the end our decision to find a better situation was the best thing for us as now we have a new team to play for starting next week. I will be making calls to other team coaches today to see if I can find homes for the remaining players that still want to play. We went into today's game with a heavy heart knowing that it was our last game. We have made many friends along the last 4 months but it just didn't work out.

Nov 29, 2009
^^^ This post says a lot. Commitment, something many people in this world have given up on. If you don't have your word, what do you have?

It's a two way deal. If you're not getting it from the other party then it's time to leave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1