When to introduce next pitch?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
Bill, you can't debate this with Hal. The "strikeout every batter" mantra is his. What do his students do when they don't strike out a batter? Did they fail? He doesn't address this. Intentionally walking a batter is out of the question also. Why, because the pitcher should be able to strike her out. Setting goals are great, but as anyone in the business world will tell you, setting unrealistic goals is a formula for disaster. But the legendary Hal (that's what he refers to himself as) will tell you otherwise.

I am beginning to think you are learning impaired. Read my last post on this thread. Saying I did not address the question is a flat out lie.

By the way, never in my life have I ever referred to myself as a legendary anything, God's gift to anything or anything of the sort. Someone else referred to me as that, it was NOT me. Saying I referred to myself as that is also a lie.

I have had a handful of instructors over the last 10 years contact me just as mad as a hornet. One of their students / parents got a hold of some of my advice, practiced it away from the instructor, used the advice and was more successful with it. THEN they came to the instructor and asked him / her to help them refine what they had learned. The instructor had no clue and looked uninformed. And, of course, that was my fault??????

Sounds like this might have happened to you too.

May 4, 2009
Baltimore
I am beginning to think you are learning impaired. Read my last post on this thread. Saying I did not address the question is a flat out lie.

By the way, never in my life have I ever referred to myself as a legendary anything, God's gift to anything or anything of the sort. Someone else referred to me as that, it was NOT me. Saying I referred to myself as that is also a lie.

I have had a handful of instructors over the last 10 years contact me just as mad as a hornet. One of their students / parents got a hold of some of my advice, practiced it away from the instructor, used the advice and was more successful with it. THEN they came to the instructor and asked him / her to help them refine what they had learned. The instructor had no clue and looked uninformed. And, of course, that was my fault??????

Sounds like this might have happened to you too.

There are a lot of books, video’s and DVD’s out there. My book is different because I made sure I included what was NOT in the others. Many of the chapters of my book were featured as editorials or instructional articles in Softball Magazine and/or the NFCA’s Fastpitch Delivery newspaper.

What I did, what my teams did and what my coaches did that set us apart from the rest and made us champions. That is why I named this book Winning Fastpitch Softball.”

- Hal Skinner, Author and Legendary Fastpitch Pitcher

Gee Hal, I just copied this from your site. I guess you never referred to yourself as legendary did you?

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
"There are a lot of books, video’s and DVD’s out there. My book is different because I made sure I included what was NOT in the others. Many of the chapters of my book were featured as editorials or instructional articles in Softball Magazine and/or the NFCA’s Fastpitch Delivery newspaper.

What I did, what my teams did and what my coaches did that set us apart from the rest and made us champions. That is why I named this book Winning Fastpitch Softball.”

- Hal Skinner, Author and Legendary Fastpitch Pitcher

Gee Hal, I just copied this from your site. I guess you never referred to yourself as legendary did you?

If you have a personal problem with that you need to contact Marc Dagenais, THE OWNER OF THIS SITE. My book is one of the pages on HIS site. I submitted the text that is in quotation marks. Marc added the other part.

There again, you are a little uninformed and making statements that are not correct.

Have a good Thanksgiving.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12