What's a good mid level bat?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

We play ASA almost exclusively out here. Not really much worry about stamps at all with ASA. I suppose there will be eventually but after that, no more worries for several years thereafter. They just don't change that often to worry too much about except in the year they're changing.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Easton FX2 one piece -9
Can be found on closeoutbats.com for $119.00
It originally was listed at $260 but for some reason it didn't sell well, and has since been liquidated. The price prompted me to try it out, and I was shocked as to how much pop it has... P.S. it does however need a healthy break in period, but once it gets there....WOW!

Dec 11, 2010
[SUB][/SUB]I have bought numerous Rockettech's new on eBay for 139 and 129 shipped over the winter. The smaller sizes tend to go cheaper.

That FX2 deal looks good.

My 11 year old has swung nothing but RT's. Would like to try a composite, end loaded, maybe a tad lighter swinging. We play a lot of USSSA so the "classics" are out for us, need a new stamp.

Was thinking Rocketflex but I'm nervous about them since they aren't going to make the flex link bats this year.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I would watch online for sales.....lots of places will put last years bats on sale when the new models are released. Hock Sports has several bats listed on their closeout page. If you call they will also offer you a discount on new bats. You can get a 2014 Xeno for @ $240.

You can get it cheaper than that.

Mar 29, 2012
you can get a NIW 2012 rocketech for $200 or a NIW CF5 for under $200. You can find plenty of used synergy's for under $200

Oct 10, 2011
Great bat

Our #4 batter uses this and is a beast (just signed D1) DD #5 hitter uses the FX1....She ain't too bad;). I paid 115.00 for it used. She also loves the SRV5B $160.00 new and just received the Scn2b to try out:)

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Since we're on the bat subject... I'm considering the Louisville Slugger LXT... I recently saw an eBay listing for $279 (buy it now) but its listed at $350 everywhere else.?? Is this three piece bat having durability issues like its big brother OneX did?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clawdog