What to use if heels come off cleats?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 11, 2016
DD wears size 5 1/2 sneakers, so in cleats, she wears 6 1/2. However, she has narrow heels so her heels often come off the shoes, which would lead to blisters. What product do you recommend to keep the heel in place? In sneakers, I buy those cheap heel stickers to put on the back. But I am not sure if they'd work with cleats while doing high-level activities.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I have narrow feet, and my heels slipping is definitely an issue I have had to deal with in some of my shoes. I'm a cyclist, and good shoe fit is critical for performance. As NGNL mentioned above, SuperFeet (or similar) insoles have been good for me in resolving the issue.

inumpire

Observer, but has an opinion
Oct 31, 2014
This is an old runner's trick. It's called lace locking or racer's knot.

This works very good. I would recommend to anyone who is very active and have shoe issues. Solves a bunch of issues.

Apr 17, 2019
I learned about the heel lock when I started playing tennis. It's saved my ankles. 10/10, recommend. I have a friend that coaches basketball; very first thing she does at the very first practice every year - she shows the kids and makes them tie their shoes right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles