What tee do you use?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

FJRGerry

Abby's Dad
Jan 23, 2009
Collegeville, PA
I purchased the Pop toss tee which arrived today. I tested it out this afternoon using 12inch softballs and so far have a favorable impression. It's easy to use and seems sturdy. I plan on recording myself and my daughter using it in the near future and posting on Youtube. I'll write a more detailed review and post here as well.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
So much for marketing on this site.

I use the Tanner Tee. It is time tested. We have used four purchased several years ago and still going strong. I couldn't begin to guess how many balls have been hit off of them. I also know that a vast number of collegiate programs use the Tanner Tee along with most professional organizations. Amy is correct as well in that you can call and talk to the owner. Good people.

Aug 9, 2009
Huntley IL
To Cannonball

How do you build hand eye coordination with the tanner tee? The answer is use Poptoss batting tees to hit at a moving ball. The Poptoss batting tee can also be popped in any part of the strike zone without moving the tee around. Our tees are also sturdy and time tested. We have tees that have been in the Market since 1995 and still going strong.

Home

FJRGerry

Abby's Dad
Jan 23, 2009
Collegeville, PA
I'm planning on getting a Tanner tee as well once my current one decides to fall apart beyond repair. I think there are valid reasons to hit a stationary ball, as well as use a device such as the pop toss tee. One can work on improving mechanics for hitting specific pitches - low & in for example with a traditional tee. The pop toss is good since you're hitting a moving target in a controlled way.

EDIT: I ordered a Tanner tee today so I'll include it in my review and video in the near future...

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06