What tee do you use?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

FJRGerry

Abby's Dad
Jan 23, 2009
Collegeville, PA
I'm looking to buy a new tee soon since the current one is starting to fall apart. Looking for recommendations on a quality tee that aids in learning to hit inside/outside high/low.

Thanks!

Dec 27, 2008
Goleta, CA
Just bought the Derek Jeter Skilz? I think tee. Around $40 but my daughter and I love the ability it has to move to any area of the plate without moving the base.

Aug 9, 2009
Huntley IL
The New 21stcentury Batting Tee - Move Over Tanner Tee!

Poptoss Inc has been around since 1995. We make sport related products here in the USA. Our goal is to replace the conventional, stand-alone baseball tee that has been used for decades here in the USA. i.e. Tanner Tees.

Our tees can pop up any ball at different heights and different angles. No more soft-tossing. Batters can practice by themselves inside or outside. It is spring loaded so NO battery or electricity is required. Easy to use. Practice hitting to every part of the strike zone. Perfect pitch every time with NO pitcher.

Great price: $39.99 for this capability. Made for Boys & Girls to adults who play baseball or softball.
Please send to all that maybe interested.

Thanks,
Denny Soger (Poptoss Inc.)
Home

FJRGerry

Abby's Dad
Jan 23, 2009
Collegeville, PA
Poptoss, I've checked out your site and am considering getting one of your tees. FYI, you don't need to post three times though to get someones's attention.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06