What softball gear is Santa bringing this year?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
Got my daughter a new Wilson A2k 11.75" infielders glove, and a Evo Shield elbow guard.
DD has that glove...best glove ever even after 2 years of abuse. Getting a little tlc now though from a glove smith and he commented on the quality.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Found some good deals out there.

LXT ($104) and A2000 ($90) for oldest.
Youngest son and youngest DD are getting omaha 5 gloves ($45)

Got a new Atec Tee.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
DD is pretty set for softball gear. I did find a killer Black Friday deal on her cleats - they were on clearance plus I had a coupon so they were $12 a pair shipped. So I got two pairs since catchers (at least mine) go through cleats like nobody's business. Hoping along with the new pair in her closet that I won't have to buy any more cleats for a while. DD also asked for a new pair of batting gloves that she saw on the Clutch website so she will be getting those.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Daddy needs a new pair of turfs! DD got her second JCV-VM as an early present. Got to start breaking it in now for HS. Hers was three years old and she didn't have a backup. IMG_2259.jpg

Jun 12, 2015
We got one of those off-brand bownets. The ones that look the same but cost half as much. That's it this year. We're pretty good on softball stuff.

Jun 21, 2015
The sleigh bells will be ringing soon. What's the jolly guy in the red suit throwing town your chimney this year?

For DD...33/23 CF8 (Delta Force edition). She's a big fan of red/white/blue color schemes and patriotic motifs. This bat is pretty close to what she would custom design for herself.

For me...RTIC SoftPak20 cooler. Although not specifically softball gear, it will get 98.2% of it's use on a softball field.

I am a fan of the patriotic color schemes too. Way to go Maddie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 8, 2010
The sleigh bells will be ringing soon. What's the jolly guy in the red suit throwing town your chimney this year?

For DD...33/23 CF8 (Delta Force edition). She's a big fan of red/white/blue color schemes and patriotic motifs. This bat is pretty close to what she would custom design for herself.

For me...RTIC SoftPak20 cooler. Although not specifically softball gear, it will get 98.2% of it's use on a softball field.

This one looks Patriotic in a tactical/Stealth Bomber sort of way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck