What softball gear is Santa bringing this year?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Nothing real exciting for DD this year SB-wise since she's heading off to college. As far as SB gear goes, we ordered her some hoodies and UA gear from her college bookstore to practice in. The big present this year though is a new Apple MacBook for school. Her old laptop went out with the Dinosaurs.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
The sleigh bells will be ringing soon. What's the jolly guy in the red suit throwing town your chimney this year?

For DD...33/23 CF8 (Delta Force edition). She's a big fan of red/white/blue color schemes and patriotic motifs. This bat is pretty close to what she would custom design for herself.

For me...RTIC SoftPak20 cooler. Although not specifically softball gear, it will get 98.2% of it's use on a softball field.

I love it Eric! Meghan's current bat is the CF7 USSSA Pride with the red/white/blue color scheme. She even turned it up a notch by adding a red/white/blue Lizard Skin. What she doesn't know is that there is a CF9 on its way this week. For me, time for a new catcher's mitt. Either she is throwing harder, or I am becoming more of a wimp... Probably a little of both.

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
Nothing specifically coming for Christmas.....but purchases that will be coming in the next month or so....new glove for me (mine dissappeared some time this summer), new batting gloves for DD, probably some more sliding shorts, new grip for bat.

May 4, 2016
Not much new for Christmas as DD got a new catchers bag, mitt, gear, batting helmet, batting gloves, and bat over the course of the fall. She is getting a book on catching, the catching camp video, and a softball graphic tee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck