What bats do you like?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 25, 2010
Jut got a quiver of the new CF6's to demo at the end of HS season. The girls liked the CF6 hope the best out of the bunch, with a few of them leaning towards the insane.

-W

my daughter swings a CF5 Hope. i posted this here before..theyre supposed to be the same bat as the blue CF5 but the end cap is different and they sound different. the Hope is hotter IMO

Jul 26, 2010
my daughter swings a CF5 Hope. i posted this here before..theyre supposed to be the same bat as the blue CF5 but the end cap is different and they sound different. the Hope is hotter IMO

Yeah that's the consensus I heard. Granted this is from a group of HS varsity players and by no means scientific. We had a few regular CF6's, 2 hopes, and 2 insanes (33's and 34's) and no one picked the regular CF6. Then again, the regular CF6 isn't pink, so I'm not sure how much that has to do with it.

-W

Apr 7, 2013
Still have a XENO but it has a rattle, so I bought Easton Brigade FX-1. VERY HAPPY with it, the whole FX/FS series should have something to suit your needs(1 piece/2 piece 9/10 Drop)

Jun 21, 2010
DD likes Xenos, but wanted to try an endloaded bat and she wanted one that no one on the team had. The CF6 Insane had a great no questions asked return policy so she demo'd it for a month. When she makes solid contact the ball carries well. I still think the Xeno has great speed off the bat at contact, but she likes the CF6. We also have another in the wrapper '13 Xeno that LS sent us to replace the OneX, which she will eventually have replaced.

Mar 7, 2013
Southern Ohio
DD has the 454 -12, loved the bat. But, it now never leaves her bag due to swinging the CF6 -11. The cf6 has more pop already then her 1yr old 454. Her 454 is a 30/18 and the cf6 is a 31/20, I cannot feel a difference in the weight when I hold them in my hands.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
454's have a nice large sweet spot, but if you miss hit a ball too close to the handle or cap.... OMG!!! The worst bat sting of my life... my ring and pinky fingers were numb for hours.

May 31, 2011
454's have a nice large sweet spot, but if you miss hit a ball too close to the handle or cap.... OMG!!! The worst bat sting of my life... my ring and pinky fingers were numb for hours.

Funny you should mention that...my DD is swinging a newer gray and blue 454 Legit -10. I believe she would concur with your opinion. Last year she used a purple Rip-It and liked it. You just don't see too many people using the Rip-Its.

Dec 21, 2012
DD loves her Easton Stealth Speed SSR3B. I think its a 2010. She was able to find a new one on ebay to replace her current one when it breaks.. I believe I saw some of Alabama's girls using this bat.. My daughter has tried a new version of the Stealth Speed but did not like it as well.

May 25, 2012
My daughter has the Easton stealth black/yellow -10 fs2 this year for Varsity softball, loved it ended up second in batting average on her team this year as a sophomore. So it must of worked nicely.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad