What are some of the top Pitching DVDs?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 6, 2011
Ok for what it's worth..........
If BH has pulled the DVD's from HIS site and isn't selling them or coming on here to tell you where you can buy them, I think that speaks volumes. To publicly say he's negotiating with the production company but not sell them on his own site, that spells trouble to me. I want to support BH and will make do with the free clips I can find on Fastpitch.tv or wait until he comes out with a new one. That message on his site says (to me at least) that this is more than contract negotiations.

May 13, 2008
Beckley, WV
Go to www.jerryfastpitch.com "For all of your DVD'S for"The younger Pitcher" series.

Let's not forget Jerry Johnson and his DVD'S for "The younger Pitcher series." for more information go to Pitching Lessons, Clinics, Camps, Analysis, & More! : Jerry's FastPitch. Just look at his site and sample sneak peaks and go from their. I know you will like all of his DVD'S. Yes, Bill and Ernie are great no Question about it. But, just remember their is another option. Try it, you will like it.

Ok for what it's worth..........
If BH has pulled the DVD's from HIS site and isn't selling them or coming on here to tell you where you can buy them, I think that speaks volumes. To publicly say he's negotiating with the production company but not sell them on his own site, that spells trouble to me. I want to support BH and will make do with the free clips I can find on Fastpitch.tv or wait until he comes out with a new one. That message on his site says (to me at least) that this is more than contract negotiations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AymeePitcherMom