weekend qualifier

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 3, 2009
....the lefty pitcher (2014) going to Oklahoma is the best pitcher I've ever seen....and tired of facing her quite honestly....

Ha!! I wish we could have her for 2 more years in HS ball... :(

PP is going on to bigger pastures. Can't wait to see her on the tube.

Sep 3, 2009
DD's team punched their ticket to 16 Gold nationals in Broken Arrow, weekend before last. Was the last team in the winners bracket and lost to a great team in the championship game, and IF game. So incredibly stoked about the whole thing still, it hasn't completely set in. Proud of all the girls, they've worked their tails off playing all year.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
No, we did not qualify. Weekend of PGF qualifier was ugly. We played in ASA qualifier this past weekend, did better...one game from earning berth TWICE...but failed. Ugh. Looks like exposure/showcases only for us this summer (my pocket book is happy happy happy). I think next year we will be a much better force to reckon with!

Sep 18, 2011
We are limping in to another qualifier this weekend. Expectations are not high. #1 pitcher out until mid July. #2 pitcher is recovering from ACL surgery last Fall and is still in a lot of pain. She's battling through it, but not close to 100%. . And luckily we have a very good #3. So... we have two more chances to qualify.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
You're holding out on us, Mak and riseball. How did it go? Qualify??

Not a good weekend. My DD stayed at school in the panhandle to play for another team in a USFA tournament in Tallahassee. She had my blessing since FSU was there to see her throw. My other 3 pitchers did great, but we did not hit for crap. Showcase this weekend in Kissimmee and the on to the HOF tourney in OKC the following weekend. With 17 teams and 8 berths if we can't get it done there we don't belong at Nationals in Montgomery.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck