Weekend Life Over

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
I will for sure be changing a few normal Friday night shenanigans. I am looking forward to this experience hopefully it's all that she is hoping for. What it a yeti rambler and why would I need it?

Its basically the most bad rear thing you can put your drinks in. Keeps drinks cold and hots drinks on hot. Doesn't sweat either. Or if you like to drink the cerveza good place to conceal it too! Their ice chest are pretty bad rear too. Kinda of expensive

YETI Rambler 20 and 30 oz Drink Tumblers | YETI Coolers

Dec 19, 2012
Good news!! My DD got a call back from one of the teams she tried out for. She is really excited because she likes a few of the girls and this is the team she wanted to be on. I am very proud of her for getting out there and earning her spot. Looks like my weekend life is now going to revolve around games and practices.

Congratulations! Your yard will now continuously look like sh!+ until her playing days are over.

Oct 13, 2014
Metro ATL
Good news!! My DD got a call back from one of the teams she tried out for. She is really excited because she likes a few of the girls and this is the team she wanted to be on. I am very proud of her for getting out there and earning her spot. Looks like my weekend life is now going to revolve around games and practices.

Weekend life has just begun! Congratulations on starting a new journey. Cherish this really special time.

Nov 3, 2012
Oh yeah, you can say good by to the annual week long vacation you used to take. But you still get a bunch of mini-weekend vacations at the city where the next tournament is at. Nothing like getting the old continental breakfast at 6AM in the morning.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
My friends stopped calling me to play golf on the weekends. They got tired of hearing. "I'd love to but, got a softball tourney this weekend." Since my friends have younger kids or none at all they don't understand that your life revolves around your kids' activities and my hobbies and interests fall to the way side. They will soon find out as their kids start getting involved in their activities. Instead of chasing the next hottest driver, wedge or putter, I spend all that money on softball bats and gear.

I will say that I played golf for the first time since last October and got 2 birdies and almost another but 3 jacked it from 6 feet. 42 on the front and 50 on the back. Yup, I still got!

Sep 17, 2009
Yep, I look my neighbor straight in the eye when I go outside to my weedfilled yard and perpetual bownet set up in the drive :) No shame here!

I'm returning my yard its natural state, that's what I tell myself -- and my wife :)

Aug 9, 2015
As one who is looking at the end...DD is a senior and wants to focus on studies in college...enjoy it while you can...gone in a flash

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877