Warstic fastpitch bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
I hadn’t heard anything here or elsewhere so I wasn’t t expecting much on the bat. My friend that told me about it is getting his DD one. I’ll let you know what their feedback is in a few weeks.

Apr 29, 2021
they probably should spell dual correctly in their advertising ;)
Funny you should notice that. I ordered one (Cloudbreak) for my DD on the 23rd and it should arrive today. Hoping it's got good pop and a satisfying ping. I also took the time to let their marketing division know about the typo, which bothered me as well. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and told them that if it was a play on words and can be wielded on two different battlefields (USA/USSSA), then put it in quotes - "duel" - since it's Warstic we're talking about and their mantra is "battle." :unsure:

Dec 20, 2019
How are their fielding gloves? Their msrp for their gloves are $360, which is the same as rawlings pp and wilson a2k.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2018
Funny you should notice that. I ordered one (Cloudbreak) for my DD on the 23rd and it should arrive today. Hoping it's got good pop and a satisfying ping. I also took the time to let their marketing division know about the typo, which bothered me as well. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and told them that if it was a play on words and can be wielded on two different battlefields (USA/USSSA), then put it in quotes - "duel" - since it's Warstic we're talking about and their mantra is "battle." :unsure:
[/QUOTE
Any update on the bat? How does your daughter like it? Thanks

Apr 29, 2021
Any update on the bat? How does your daughter like it? Thanks
Spoke with Warstic rep who said the bat is not hot out of the wrapper and needs breaking in of at least 100-150 soft toss or tee hits before it starts to get some pop. DD will try it in today's game, but confirmed from first few swings the other day that it was more of a soft thud initially. It was also a bit cold that day, which is something to factor in as well. More to come...

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
My DD also just received one as a gift... Hope to get some cuts tonight or tomorrow. She got the Cloudbreak which is the end loaded version. she normally swings a GA and also likes her 19 Xeno. Ill try to get some comparisons.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Its half off white and half black.

She took a few cuts last night. It has a thick fiberglass sound IMO. She hit a few with the Warstic and a few with the GA but not enough cuts to develop an opinion . Maybe more tomorrow or this weekend. I would also like to get some exit speeds via PR.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00