WarriorAngela Demos her tire drill

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Gives this drill a try:
TireDrill.gif

Work out the swing sequence while you work out.....

Jul 4, 2012
Coach Rick Pauly has a good drill to replicate this torque type exercise using a ski rope attached to a slam ball. The player puts their back against the wall and slams it from side to side. May be on you tube...

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
Coach Rick Pauly has a good drill to replicate this torque type exercise using a ski rope attached to a slam ball.

The player puts their back against the wall and slams it from side to side. May be on you tube...
Just received mine in the mail. I am excited to start! Need to find a solid wall. I am afraid to use it on my house wall! DW would probably not appreciate that. Lol!

Yes, I did see the Rick Pauly video.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Did she notice an increase in power from doing the drill and now long does she do a session for?

I noticed it more, LOL

Helps with lower and with upper body workout. Any old car tire you see on the road grab it and use it. Doesn't have to be against a wall either. Just throw and alternate. We do it as a fun drill. Maybe spend less than 30 mins on it. She will do about 5 sets left and 5 sets right . Some days more, some days less. Of course breaks in between.

I think when we started this I had her do one set of 10 throws. So 5 left 5 right. Now she will do 4-5 sets of 10 throws. Just do what you feel comfortable

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes