Wagon to haul my stuff

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 15, 2012
We and several other parents from my daughter's team bought fold-up wagons like the one pictured. We soon discovered that while convenient,they didn't stand up to the rigors of tournament softball. Namely the welds that connect the front wheels to the frame ended up breaking. Not to mention there's no way to steer the durn thing. It seems to have a mind of its own and goes where it wants to.

After the wheels broke I bought one of the small garden wagons with fold down sides like is pictured in the message above.

Northern Tool & Equipment Steel Cart — 34in.L x 18in.W, 400-Lb. Capacity, Model# NTE110 | Hand Pull Wagons | Northern Tool + Equipment

If you have the room to carry one,it will easily fit in a medium sized SUV,that is definitely the way to go. To make it easier to fit in our Jeep Cherokee I replaced the bolt in the handle with a removable pin. The only bad thing about this wagon was it smelled like...or better yet...it STUNK like new tires. Several washes with a strong cleaner helped somewhat,but it has taken a while for the smell to wear off. But it definitely was worth it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy523