Wagon to haul my stuff

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I bought this yesterday at Ace Hardware for $89.00. It looks great so far and holds all of my stuff. There are dividers in the bed of the wagon and places for water bottles, phone, camera, etc.

And I can lift it, loaded.

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
I've considered purchasing something like this, eventually. I am often toting a drink, bat bag, cooler, chair, bag with coaching stuff, etc. I need something to haul stuff. I've often got like three bags hanging from each arm and I look crazy walking into the ballpark.

Oct 18, 2009
I bought this yesterday at Ace Hardware for $89.00. It looks great so far and holds all of my stuff. There are dividers in the bed of the wagon and places for water bottles, phone, camera, etc.

And I can lift it, loaded.

That's pretty awesome. I'm going to get one.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Amy, thanks for the chuckle. I've "created" every type of wagon one can think of. People just look at me. None lasted too long since as soon as I get one created, everyone tries to use it. I really don't think I've broken one on my own. This year, noting doing. I have a fold down dolly to which I've attached an over sized catcher's equipment bag. I have 3 tarps, 8 tent pole legs. A million bungee cords of every size you can imagine, ropes of every length but including ones attached to ground stakes for the tent poles, all of my glove lacing stuff, my other tools, emergency medical stuff, a bungee setup to tie my two chairs to, ...

BTW, the tarps - I keep one very large one in the bag for covering the team on fields that don't have dugouts. I attach one long side to the fence for the dugout and use the tent poles to hold the back side up. I do the same for the parents and shade. We can put this up in a matter of a minute or two. It is larger and can be put up as fast as any of those pop up tents. We also use one tarp for in between games on the ground and under the set up for the girls to lay down on if they want to rest. Typically, everyone will make fun of me when they see my contraptions. Then, an hour later, they are sitting in the shade but still making fun of me. ;-)

Oct 19, 2009
We bought one of these at the start of the year only complaint it’s a little hard to steer and it had a funky smell, smelled like the die was too strong or something. Other than that it sure has saved my back.

Ours folds up and Slips into a bag, we got ours at Kmart $ 89.00.

Dec 2, 2010
We just got one...K-mart too and yes dang hard to "steer". Maybe a dumb question but who should pay for it the team or the coach ? Thanks

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
I took that one back because I found it wasn't big enough or strong enough to really load up everything I wanted.... this is the one you want if you want a heavy hitter:)

Amazon.com: Tricam FR110-2 Farm & Ranch 400-Pound Capacity Steel Utility Cart, Green: Patio, Lawn & Garden

513%2BI9FWrXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have beat this one up real bad over the past two years. Holds huge amounts, Steers great and the sides go down when you need them to (I put the back down when carrying my bownets and benchcoach organizer). It doesn't fold down so you need a SUV/Truck to load it - but I would think almost all of us involved in kids sports have one of those.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy523