Vinci vs. Worth Liberty Advanced vs All Star

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
My DD is not a catcher, so we do not have any of the gloves mentioned, but I would find it hard to beat buying a Vinci from Casedawg51....

Aug 16, 2015
I'd love to be able to get my daughter's hands on some of these mitts. The Liberty Advanced is the only quality mitt available locally.

Aug 16, 2015
I've already been in touch with some of the reps here. I'd prefer to see,feel, touch before I buy something. I'll probably have to order a half dozen mitts and return what doesn't work for my daughter.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I'd prefer to see,feel, touch before I buy something. I'll probably have to order a half dozen mitts and return what doesn't work for my daughter.

Justballgloves.com will allow you to do that.

I have no connection to the website, but other DFP'ers have done exactly what you just described for exactly that reason.

Aug 27, 2015
I'd love to be able to get my daughter's hands on some of these mitts. The Liberty Advanced is the only quality mitt available locally.

My daughter uses the Liberty Advanced Catchers Mitt and she was hell bent about using it until she finally tried it. Now she wont use anything else. But she is a little stronger for her age. It took a while to break it in properly.

Feb 5, 2013
Justballgloves.com will allow you to do that.

This is EXACTLY what I did. Ordered three models and gave her a week with each one. Returned the two she didn't want at their expense. Can't beat it.

(I also have no affiliation with that website, just a great business model for the customer)

Nov 12, 2009
Kansas City
I took this picture earlier in the week as my daughter and I prepared to work a session with one of our students. All are JCV-VM's, two lefties and mine. One is our 10U's 33", one is my 23 year old daughter's 33" and my 34".

C360_2016-02-03-17-30-45-798.jpg

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
I love my Worth Liberty (which is my bucket dad/coaching glove), however the Vinci's are pieces of art. I can't justify that for me, but if my DD was a catcher and committed to it, they would have one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA