USFA, Panama City Beach--anyone going?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 15, 2009
Midwest
It has been overcast here (IL) since Saturday, very cool and raining on and off. I need sunshine!!!!! T-minus-nine hours until we leave. . .stop to visit family for a couple of days and then on to PC!!!

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
We are heading down Saturday with our 03 team. Hoping they stay hot after beating two of the top 02 teams around here to win their first tourney of the year. Playing 10u A so I guess we will see where we stack up.

Hope everyone has a safe trip down. Good luck to everyone.

Jun 24, 2009
My family and I have been down here all week.(vacation) Water is over a lot of secondary roads.(13.6 inches in a 13 hour time span yesterday).It has been raining much harder today and it started that just after daylight:(

Jan 15, 2009
Midwest
We had a great trip!! Finished in the top eight, good competition and weather was great! USFA does a pretty good job. I would recommend this trip for 12U's and 10s.

The only things that would have made it much better was for teams to leave those annoying boom boxes at home and umpires and teams to keep the game rolling between innings.

At one complex where the fields were really close together, my team could not hear me from the dugout because of the music blarring during the game from the adjacent field.

Many of the teams we played took their own sweet time between innings. . .most games didn't get more than three innings. No wonder their pitchers can pitch a lot of games in a day. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207