Uniforms

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

I am looking to get uniforms for our TB team. No one that I have found carries the colors. I have the pantone #'s for the companys to go by. Does anyone know a uniform company that will make uniforms from pantone/pms #'s. Thanks

Jan 15, 2009
Midwest
You will have a hard time finding fabric colors in Pantone. Many companies may be able to send a uniform sample if you request it. If you are actually asking about screen/silk screening logos most screen printers can use PMS for the ink colors.

Mar 13, 2010
I do but they're in Australia :) (and we never have a problem getting that particular colour because one of the local AFL teams is that colour. It's specifically why we got it. We just as for 'Freo purple' and we get the exact colour!)

Apr 27, 2009
These days they have dye sublimation so you can get what you want if you have the money. I would do an online search.

Oct 19, 2009
beyond the fences
Thanks for the help. You would think Miami Dolphin colors (aqua & coral) wouldn't be that hard to match or find but I was wrong. Could also be my computer skills!

At present, I'm sure all companies have plenty of these colors-after all the FINS are 0-6 :)

Dec 22, 2010
Try bakkasports.com. I ordered custom uniforms for a TB team last year from them and they are very reasonable. They have Teal as one of the color choices. boombah.com is another option.

ATWLD

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
We do custom Full and Sub Dye Uniforms. We do everything from jersey's, shorts, pants, towels, hoodies, arm sleeves and hats. Contact one our sales reps and we should be able to help you and your team find the right uniforms. Thanks, All the Way Live Designs

sales@atwldesigns.com
866-727-6777

Feb 19, 2012
West US
Victory-la.com lets you customize online, might be able to find your color scheme and desired style. Quality is great, no relation to them, but have seen them on teams and they hold up well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877