Uniforms ~~~~ Good travel uniofrm vendors ~~~~ Cool looking uniforms form teams

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 16, 2014
I love the way the twofive uniforms look and they seem like a good company.

Our organization uses Boombah. I am not a fan. The sublim dye shirts are ok but our first one was defective. The shirts are all a really weird unflattering cut as well. On most girls they look really boxy, like someone just cut holes in a pillow case for their arms and head and pulled it on. Boombah pants are just OK. Not my DD's favorite fit but they are durable.

Feb 2, 2015
Have used Two Five for the last couple of years and they are great quality and very customizable. They are great to work with as well.

Dec 11, 2010
We had trouble fitting the Two Five pants.

Even when we got the waist and length right the legs had a baggy fit.

Made in the Orient so return time was long.

Plus side: The distributor went way out of his way to get them to us quickly after he received them. They do look nice otherwise.

Mar 9, 2015
Wore Two Five last season. Girls complained the tackle twill jerseys were heavy and hot. Pants held up ok, some had seams splitting. Went with Boombah this season and have held up fine so far. Haven't heard any complaints.

Mar 9, 2015
What I have seen lately are teams wearing Pro Sphere uniforms. Think they are sublimated jerseys made by teamwork. They look sharp and teams have commented they are pleased with them. Our team wore teamwork for a few years and never ran into any issues, sometimes pants got holes in them but they are a shelf item and can be replaced relatively quickly.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Here is a couple quick pics of our Sunday league shirts...these are whats called full sub dyes. There are also half subs...which
people sometime mix up as fulls. With the amount of very good shirt places out there...put it this way...I would never pay 40
bucks for any shirt and that's top of the limit. Yes, that is a picture of the building on the back of the shirt and its a light, moisture material
that will never fade.

back.jpgfront.jpg

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I have been around some organizations that have "friends" of the org that do uniforms, and it amazed me
what they were charging people for mediocre, and very basic work. And yet, not one person questioned
price or another business to get a quote from.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma